How to Apply
Families (New Students)
Take a student led tour of the school. Please contact Roxanne Fiddler at 443-602-3200 to schedule.
Schedule a reading and math assessment. On the day of the assessment, please bring:
- $20 Cash Test Fee
- Most recent Report Card
- A Letter of Recommendation from current teacher
- A copy of IEP or Educational Plan, if applicable.
Apply for a tuition assistance grant from the Archdiocese of Baltimore by completing the forms for FACTS online at online.factsmgt.com/aid at your earliest convenience. Grants are given based on your income from the previous year, and they are processed in the order received for families who demonstrate need. Apply early!
After completion of these steps, you will be notified of admissions and invited to begin the registration process.
Tuition payments made through FACTS in one of three plans:
- Paid in full ($5,525) by August 1st
- Paid half ($2,762.50) on August 1st and half ($2,762.50) on January 1st
- Paid in ten payments ($552.50) on or before the first day of the month, beginning in August (payment #1) and ending in May (payment #10).